Monday, September 30, 2013

September

We grew pumpkins in our garden this year. We had quite a few and Ellie wanted to have a pumpkin party and invite a few friends. It was a beautiful day-just a little windy. I planned it last minute on a Sunday afternoon. Bob left that morning for Malaysia and I just figured this would be the last weekend we would have free to do something like this before we go on vacation and then start celebrating birthdays. 







I took Ellie and Maddie to a game. Let's see Maddie keep climbing up and down the stands, then she fell and almost busted her head. She had a melt down when Sharon took Ellie to the bathroom (better when they came back with a water), the she spilled her water all over the guy (who I did not know) sitting next to us. Ellie's response "Mommy, this is why we do not take Maddie to football games." Yes, Ellie yes it is!


Ellie start back at dance this month. This is already her third year. She loves Webers and has made some really good friends. Kayleigh, Jenna, Lila, and Ellie below





Ellie wants to be a teacher (when she grows up)






We really love Ms. Harbin-she emailed this picture today. 

Homecoming week started! 


Disney Day


Camo/Duck Dynasty Day

Remember how I said that I have a problem, well it still continues. Leafy and I went and painting my favorite one yet. I love Wicked and this was so much fun. 




Neon Day/Class Shirt Day


They love each other...sometimes.


Dinner with the fam

Bob spent a week in Malaysia for work. It was kinda a last minute trip, and we really did not have time for it to set in. He has been out of town a lot this summer, but he was always home on the weekend. This trip he would be gone from early Sunday morning to late the following Sunday night. I took the Monday after he returned off just to get to spend some time with him and catch up. I am so grateful for technology. Even though we could not talk to him over the phone because of the calling issues, we were able to FaceTime through our IPhones (I know crazy right). It was a long stressful week. Mostly because I had so much going on at school as well. I am so thankful for my Mom and Dad who really helped out during the week to keep the girls around my busy schedule. When Bob did get home he brought lots of gifts and the girls loved them. 




1 comment:

Susie said...

You are catching up on your blog good!! Always glad to see different pictures of the girls!!