Monday: Surprise, surprise NO SCHOOL. I was actually not to disappointed today about missing school. I had a full afternoon schedule with Ellie's dance, and I had to go back to the doctor for labs all at the same time. So I called the doctor and they were able to get me in earlier, and Elle's dance class was cancelled. So my day got a lot better. Plus my counts were up pretty high.
We took advantage of the snow day and started Valentines' Cards
Tuesday: We went back to school today, but on had a surprise early 2-hour dismissal. I had to cancel rehearsal which was not a good thing because we have missed so much already.
Ms. Harbin sent me this picture of E at school today
Today JJ celebrated 100 days of school. E was so excited.
Wednesday: We had another SNOW DAY. Actually this was because of Ice, we did not get much snow. The roads were really bad so we were forced to stay at home. The picture below about sums up our entire day.


No comments:
Post a Comment