Typically February is not my favorite month. But with the craziness of January. I was ready for something a little more low key. The worst part about just getting out of the hospital is that I should have felt bad, but I feel great. My platelet counts are up, and I go back for a check up on Monday. But I know that God has control of my health.
I was a little upset because my doctor made me cancel my pedi-massage at Z Salon and Spa. I had been looking forward to it all last month. I had already arranged for Mom and Dad to take the girls to Kids in the Kitchen and even though I could go now, I know the girls still wanted to go with them. So Meghan and I had some much needed retail therapy in St. Matthews. We were looking for dresses for the girl--we have our annual picture session scheduled next Friday. It was nice just to have girls time, without our little girls. While we missed them, I feel we accomplished so much more in a shorter period of time.
Maddie tried on the outfit I got for her.
After I came home Bob and I went out to dinner and happened to see Kendra, Walter, and the kids at Cracker Barrel, of course we had to cause a little trouble and get us all at the same table. My girls love Kasey and she is so good to them.
The Super Bowl has been such a disappointment this year. I was really excited that Peyton Manning and the Denver Broncos made it, but the Seahawks made them look like boys playing among men.

No comments:
Post a Comment