So I get a text message from Bob on Monday asking me about which color tile I would like for the dining room floor. Now it was not a complete shock because we have talked about it briefly in months past. But he was like seriously ready to start that day. So we decided on color. We have been redoing our house little by little, and we have finished all but the dining room, our bedroom and bathroom. So I asked him if he would also pick up some paint so I can go ahead and paint it while the floor is up. He was on board. He was out of town a few days during the week, so when he returned he worked hard getting everything ready to start laying the floor this weekend.
Maddie loved helping Daddy
Thursday Night she stayed up a little too late helping him lay the rest of the backing down
We knew Friday morning that we were going to have a 2-Hour Early Dismissal because of more snow that was coming around 4:00. So I took advantage of the extra hours and started painting the dining room. It did not take long. But wow, when I started there was no snow on the ground, but by the time I finished we had about 3-4 inches. The snow came down quick.
Here is my Valentine
And my other Valentine
I do believe this was the biggest snow of the season
We got about 7 inches
Saturday Night we went to the girls Sectional Game.
My silly girls
I went to a baby shower for Bob's cousin's wife and when I came home the tile was complete.
It looked so good. The room looks so different now.
I decided to be creative with my pictures.
This is really the only room that I have pictures on the wall so it is my special place.
The room looks so big
Love my clock that I created with my pictures.
What a good change.









1 comment:
Good job to the both of you!!
Post a Comment