Saturday, June 14, 2014

Graduation

It is no secret that I was very glad for the year to be over. It was probably one of the most long and stressful years of my career. Today was the end to the year, graduation. My co-sponsor Nicole and I work so hard each year to make sure this day is perfect. We were a little concerned with some of the class, but overall everything turned out well.

Now we move on toward changing the lives of the Class of 2015.



One of my student aids, Jacob, who really became my life saver during the Spring Play


Bekah and her sassiness 


Steph danced at Weber's will Ellie and was her assistant teacher 


This girl has been with me since the beginning of my directing career at CHS, Katie.


Signature Pose


Tori--not sure how I would have managed the last few weeks of school without her.


Broady, this pic describes it all


Bailey and all her sweetness--class president and very deserving of that title


So proud of this girl and all that she has accomplished since I met her Sophomore year. 


My AP Gov guys


Have had these guys since sophomore year.


Best Sponsors EVER


A nice night to unwind and settle into some sort of a summer pattern.

No comments: