Sunday, June 8, 2014

Holiday World

So lying in bed this morning at dawn, (I cannot sleep these days past 7:00 am) I was reading about how the temperature may not break 80 today. So how the thought of going to Holiday World crossed my mind, I am not sure. I know it was so sporadic, but we have a pretty busy summer coming up, and we may not get another opportunity to take the girls there. So after some convincing with Bob, he was on board. We surprised the girls when they woke up-and happy they were. 


Ready for a day of fun


It rained most of the way up, but as we got closer to HW, the rain stopped.
It was still cloudy and a little cool, but besides that is was really nice.
The crowds were quite light.



Ellie driving :)



Merry-go-round fun



We loved the spinning rides


I have never rode these before, but have been missing out.
We rode them several times and it was probably the girls favorite.




They were really great, all day.





She was sad that she could not ride the big one, but she did enjoy the one in the kid area.


Santa in JUNE??? :) No trip is complete to HW without seeing Santa and getting lots of fudge.


Holiday World 2014 is in the books and what a great time it was. 



No comments: