Wow it i so hard to believe that Ellie is already 3 months old. She changes so much every day. I guess I will follow suit and write a blog especially to my baby so she will have something to look back on. Ellie, you are growing so fast. We are packing away an outfit everyday that you have outgrown. You have also started telling Memaw what you want to wear and what you don't. You love to play with your toys, now, and can hold them for a long time in your hands. Your smile is contagious and no matter how bad Daddy or Mommy are feeling, you can always put a smile on our face.

People flock to you. No matter where we are, people will always stop and make such a fuss over you, as long as they keep their distance. You do not like crowds, but love spending individual time with ALL the people who love you.
You are sleeping soundly during the night (just this morning you slept in until 8:00). Mommy has to wake you up most mornings to feed you before she goes to work (sorry). You like to stay up and play most of the day. You have not mastered playing by yourself, and so you must be entertained every minute you are awake.
You love your blankys and hold onto them while you are sleeping.
You love Chloe, but make sure that she keeps her distance. If she gets too close you let her know by pushing her away. You love to pet her and you have started to gently tug her hair, but she doesn't mind because she thinks you are scratching her.
Bath time is great time. You love to splash and kick, but hate getting out. You love to be just in your diaper and your feet must be free at all times.
You talk constantly and we can't wait to hear what you have to say.
You are so special and are growing so fast. We can't wait to see how much you have grown in the next three months.

Love Mommy and Daddy :)
7 comments:
she's absolutely adorable!! It's amazing how fast she's grown!!
Beautiful pictures!
Dawn, I miss you so much and you r little girl is so pretty. I love the pictures!
Sorry DAwn I forgot to put my name ,remember me Love Patti
Aww Patti, of course I remember you. I miss you so much too. We need to go out to lunch.
Oh my gosh, those pictures are adorable. What a cutie!
Love you guys, Kendra
Ellie,
You are growing so fast. You are such a sweetheart.
Love Memaw
Post a Comment