I have read several of the books that make suggestions about how to raise your baby. Those books and most doctors say to wait until 4 months to start feeding solids to babies. I can't imagine drinking only milk for 4 months. Ellie started drinking a lot of formula every 2 hours about three weeks ago, so we started her on cereal and she loved it. She was back up to eating every 3 hours or so. But here recently she is back to wanting to eat every 2- 2 1/2 hours. She has also showed an increased interest in us when we eat. She stares at us while we are eating with her mouth open the entire time. If she is in my lap when I am eating something, she grabs at it the entire time and then gets mad when I don't give it too her (her temper will be another blog one day ;) ). So after one of her fits when I did not give her a bite of
my
pizza I broke out the squash.
Squash...Yum :p I could not feed her fast enough. She wanted more. I had to cut her off.

By the time she was done, she had it all over herself. Needless to say, bathtime followed quickly after.
When she was about finished, she decided that
she wanted to feed herself.
Such a big girl.
Mom fed her the rest today and she was just as eager to eat as she was last night.
We will try something new in a few days to make sure that she does not have an allergy to yummy squash (yuck) At least she is eating her vegtables, I can't say the same for us.
No comments:
Post a Comment