I have been wanting a Nintendo Wii for a long time, but I refused to pay a high price for one on Ebay. Just recently I finally got the opportunity to get one, so Bob quickly snagged it up for me. He said we could call it my Valentine's present, and I was ok with that. Now were are totally into the Wii. It is so much fun, and I feel like I am getting a workout everytime I play it.

Ellie wants in on the action

Bowling anyone?

Even Nick has got on board, he said "one more time" about five times

So if anyone would like to come out and play, we are looking for some challengers.
1 comment:
I love playing the wii! Chris and I did the boxing game and he knocked me out. I told him that we could just play that game whenever we get mad at each other...knock each other out and be done with it ;)
Post a Comment