Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Snow Day Times Two
When I was younger, I used to pray for snow days. As I entered high school, I prayed for two hour delays because back then we did not have many built in snow days, so we had to make them up at the end of the year. It seemed like we were always going to school in June. Now that I am a teacher, I still do not want snow days, but I do LOVE 2 hour delays. Ellie is not old enough yet to enjoy the snow, and I hate snow. If I could live in a place and never see snow again that would be ok with me. But I will enjoy it for Ellie next year when she knows what is going on. Here are a few pictures from our snow filled days of fun ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Unlike most teachers, I LOVE Snow Days!!! To me there's nothing better than a day with nothing planned! Now that I have kids, it's even more special because I can devote an entire day to them without interruptions.
I am sure that I will enjoy them when Ellie can enjoy them.
She is such a cute baby!!
Post a Comment