It is so hard to believe that it is already that time again. This means that school is soon to follow. Since this is Ellie's first fair I will spend a little more time capturing it in pictures. Only five years and I am sure her Daddy will encourage her to take part in as much as she wants. I would like for her to take horses and have a steer, but we are going to leave it up to her.
The pleasure horse show was last night. This was on of the most beautiful days and nights I can remember for the horse show. The weather was perfect.
Maranda and Count
David riding Holly bareback
Ellie loving life
Ellie spent the entire afternoon there with me and she was perfect. She just loves being outside. She cried everytime I took her in to change her.
Maranda and Ellie
No comments:
Post a Comment