Thursday, July 17, 2008

Just another Monday

Ellie has just recently been relocated into her "big" bed in her room on the other side of our house. I did not like the idea of her being so far away from me, but we had no other option. She loves to climb and has outgrown her bassinet. She started sleeping in her bed last Friday, and so far so good. She actually sleeps very well in her bed (minus the inconvience of her teething with the medicine wears off). Monday morning I heard her laughing so hard. I could not wait to see what she was laughing at, so when I went into her room, I saw this:**On Tuesday when I walked in, she was standing on one of her Teddy Bears trying to make herself higher. Needless to say, I have pulled everything that would add height out of her crib.

Then later that afternoon, I tried to put Ellie down for a nap before we headed off to the fair for day two. She refused to surrender, so I took her into my scrapbooking room with me so I could get caught up on some pages. She loves to playing with Chloe. She was so fussy, so I pulled in the cushion from the Papasan and put it on the floor. Chloe laid down immediately, and I hoped that Ellie would follow suit. I continued to work when I heard silence, this is what I saw:


2 comments:

Jami said...

Oh my gosh that is so adorable!!!! She is such a cutie, Ellie that is. Chloe's cute too, but my vote is for Ellie.

Hers and His said...

That's so sweet! My Mom has a picture of Josh when he was toddler sleeping with our dog on the garage floor! That's love...