Saturday, July 12, 2008

8 Months

Dear Ellie:

It is so hard to believe that you are already eight months old. WOW! I can remember this time last year when you were still in my belly. I was in New Orleans living it up on yummy creole and cajun food. You did not enjoy everything that I fed you then, but mommy sure did. That was the first time you were on an airplane. I had never been so nervous flying then I was at that time, because I had such precious cargo ;)


Me, Marcy, and Karol in New Orleans


You are growing up so fast right before our eyes. You started crawling a few weeks ago, and you have not stopped. You are now however more interested in standing up, you know that there is a way to get you there faster. Crawling on your knees is no fun, so you will climb up on anything that will slide across the floor (Daddy's laptop case, boxes, etc) and use your little feet to push yourself to where you want to go.



You are really starting to put sounds together, and I know it will be soon when you consistantly say that first "real" word. We think you are recognizing Chloe, because whenever you see her you shout "eee" and get very excited.

You do not like to wear your shoes and you insist on trying to get them off. You feel off Mommy and Daddy's bed yesterday. Mommy helped break your fall, you pushed me away and kept crawling...note to Mommy--you will try that again. Your bassinet in Mommy and Daddy's room in know a playpin, and you slept in your "big" crib for the first time last night. All went well for you (not so well for Mommy).

You love to be outside and spend time on Uncle Melvin's farm. It is a plus when Uncle Herman is there also. You love animals (Horses, cows, and especially dogs) You laugh so hard whenever you see a dog.




Ellie and Uncle Melvin

You are so special and we are enjoying every minute God has given us with you in our lives.

Love,

Mommy ;)

No comments: