Friday, July 25, 2008

Little mischief

So now that Ellie is mobile she likes to get into everything. Nothing unusual. But she does some of the cutest things. Bob and I were playing a bowling game on the Wii. Chloe is scared of several things: 1.) vacuum cleaners, 2.) folding clothes, 3.) trash bags, and her new fear 4.) the Wii. So she was hiding in her kennel while we were playing. Ellie decided she wanted to find Chloe and torture her more.

This was taken after Ellie kept closing and opening the door. Check out Chloe-she is wondering what is going on.

She got really quiet, when I went back to check on her she was playing in Chloe's water bowl.

She is in to everything. I have resorted to blocking things off, but she always finds a way to get around the barriers. It is funny watching her stay at the barrier for a few minutes before she executes her plan. She has definately outsmarted her mother.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ellie,
You are so cute when you are doing something that you know you shouldn't be

Love Memaw