At the beginning of the summer I set a goal to read 15 books before school started. I very seldom set goals that I can not accomplish, but I was pretty unsure that I would meet the goal once Ellie started crawling full-time. But last night I finish the last book of my goal. Every book I read was amazing, so if any of you are looking for a good book here is my list.
1. New Moon by Stephenie Meyer
2. Sold by Patricia McCormick
3. Blue Bloods by De La Cruz
4. 13 Reasons Why by Jay Asher------ very good for teenagers
5. Crank by Ellen Hopkins
6. Rash by Pete Hauntman
7. A Certain Slant of Light by Laura Whitcomb
8. The Wednesday Wars by Gary Schmidt
9. Inexcusable by Chris Lynch
10. Story of a Girl by Sara Zarr
11. Sweethearts by Sara Zarr------the best book I read
12. When It Happens by Susane Colasanti
13. Cut by Patricia McCormick
14. Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer
15. Invisible by Pete Hautman
If you want to know about any of these books just ask.
2 comments:
I will have to look into these, from your top books list it looks like we have a common reading interest; Harry Potter, Secret Life of Bees, and I love anything Jodi Picoult.
Wow ... and I was feeling good because I have read 2 and am in the process of reading 2 more.
Post a Comment