Saturday, August 9, 2008

Nashville-Day Two

After a sleepless night (Ellie was sleeping with us) I surprisingly got up ready to go. We started the day at The Hermitage or the Home of Andrew Jackson (our 7th President). I have to get some history in, and I have such an awesome husband that he does not mind.




The view of the manison


After the Hermitage we came back and rested for a bit, then we suited up and headed for the pool. I was a little shocked when I stepped in to realize that it was cold...in August. Actually, the weather here is gorgeous. We sure have picked an awesome weekend.




After swimming we went back to the hotel and cleaned up a bit. We headed out for the evening without a plan. After much discussion we decided that we would take a cruise on the General Jackson (they built this boat at Jeffboat in Jeffersonville-and Bob really wanted to ride it).


I think you can tell from the pictures that Ellie had a great time. (So did Mommy and Daddy).

No comments: