Friday, August 8, 2008

Nashville-Day One

Wednesday: Bob had decided last week that he was going to take Thursday and Friday off. The plan was to find somewhere to take a short vacation before I had to go back to school. There was no destination that really stood out to us. Wednesday afternoon we thought we had decided on going to Gulf Shores. I spent about three hours trying to find a desent and reasonable place to stay, but the ten hour drive did not excite me. So at about 8:00 Wed night we decided on Nashville.




We did not leave Indiana until after noon, but that was ok because Nashville is not that far. The drive was great. Ellie slept the entire time, and we made it (thanks to Bob's new GPS that he calls Carrie--I would be a little jealous but she is confined to a small grey box) in about 2 1/2 hours.





We got to the hotel, got settled, and then headed to THE MALL. If anyone has every been here you know why it is in all caps.

Ellie checking everything out


Ellie telling daddy how to work Carrie


We ate dinner at a cool restaurant in the mall called the aquarium.

1 comment:

The Tibbs World said...

I love that restaurant! I couldn't order the fish though. :)