Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Ninny

That is what Ellie calls her pacifier. We have been trying to break her from it to where she only has it when she is sleepy or not feeling well. Last night she went on the search. Calling out "ninny, niiiiinnnnyyyy." She was looking everywhere for it. Here she is searching underneath the couch (where it normally is).Also last night she was playing in her laundry basket, and I kept telling her to get out of it. Then today after I changed her, I went to throw her clothes in the basket and found that there was something else that she needed to be washed.
Oh man, she is growing too fast.

2 comments:

Chuck, Heather, Makenna, and Brody Curtis said...

Dawn that's too cute how she looks for her paci. We didn't break Makenna of it until right after she turned 2, mainly because I was too scared as to how it was going to turn out, but all went well. What we did was find all of the paci's we could and we threw them away but told her that all of her paci's were broke and we didn't have anymore. She whined for the first few days but after that she just kind of forgot about them.

Dawn Jenkins said...

She will not be too hard I hope. I am more concerned with starting to potty train this summer. YIKES.