Ellie just had her pictures taken professionally in November (might I add that it is the same photographer to took Miss America's pictures when she was a Senior: Mr Foto). So I did not really want to spend a lot of money on pictures. All I wanted was some Valentine's Day cards, and a small package. Ellie was in such a good mood this morning. She was happy in the car, and all the way up to the time they called our name to start the pictures. But then she decided that she would not cooperate. She began crying and being defiant. Meghan and Josh were getting Emily's pictures taken as well, and we were going to try and get one of Emily and Ellie together. After about 10 minutes of Emily being awesome and Ellie not, Meg and I decided to join in. YAH.

This a really good picture. Emily is such a doll. Ellie is holding her hand.
Then we tried to get Ellie to calm down enough to get her own pictures taken. But she was not having that. Normally at the end of the session we have nearly 50 pictures to choose from, today we had 8. Here are the ones we got.

This is one of my favorite facial expressions she does.
Love this one...she does NOT want to be hugged.
I guess we will try again at 18 months. The best part was the lady taking the pictures asked if she was two, guess she is starting her "terrible twos" early.
1 comment:
Ellie,
After seeing the picture of you crying I wish I was there to give you hugs and kisses
Love Memaw
Post a Comment