Wednesday, July 14, 2010

4-H Fair 2010

Fair week is always such a busy week, and we do not have kids involved yet (just niece and nephew). I can only imagine how much more busy we will be when Ellie is invloved.
SUNDAY: Horse Show and Rabbit Show
I did not get any pics of David riding. This is not his favorite day, and he was only in one event. We spent most of our time in the arena watching the Rabbit Show.

Love this pic of Ellie (she looks like her Daddy so much here)

Ellie and Shelby


CONGRATS, Shelby: GRAND CHAMPION RABBIT :)

Proud Mom and Dad

Grandma and Grandpa are also proud
TUESDAY: Rides
We were down on Monday for David's horse show, but I forgot my camera at home. Davy did quite well. Ellie enjoyed playing with her friend Tanner (but I think that Tanner was a little overwhelmed by Ellie).
Getting ready for the Dinosaur ride...not quite sure.

Ok, so three kids just got off crying...really not so sure

Put she loved it (at the front) She rode it almost 5 0r 6 times

Horses with Memaw


WEDNESDAY: Goat Show
Shelby is a little nervous here!

But she got in there and did great!

It is Wednesday and our fair adventures have wrapped up. I can not spend much time in this awful humidity. There are lots of things I would like to do the rest of the week at the fair, but I think we have had enough fair fun for one year.

No comments: