Monday, July 5, 2010

New things for Ellie

We started this lazy vacation day (for everyone else) off at Meg's house for a little swimming with she and Emmy. Now Ellie has been swimming before :), but this was the first time I put her in floaties. And wow, what a difference that makes. I don't know why I never thought of it before. It may be the fact that her arms are so little that I could not imagine anything plastic staying around them, but I found some really cute cloth floaties at Walmart for $5. She loved being able to swim around by herself, and I loved not having to hold and fight her the entire time for her to let go.

Emmy Em

Don't remember what I said that was funny :)

All By Herself :0)


The Second new thing Ellie got to experience today was a private boat ride down the river. She loved spending time on the boat riding down the Ohio River. Now everytime we cross the bridge into KY she will let us know that it is the Ohio River and that is where she rode Jerry's boat :)




Getting some wind with Daddy



Ellie and Jeanne

No comments: