Thursday, July 29, 2010

Yard Sale

We are having a yard sale Tomorrow (Friday) and Saturday at Bob's mom and dad's. 1391 Monroe Street in Charlestown.

*I am selling a lot of my good work clothes that no longer fit. Most of them come from NY and Company (size S and M), Gap, Old Navy, or American Eagle. Many of them are fall clothes. I hate to part with them, but I must come to the realization that I will never fit in them again.

*I will also have some baby and toddler clothes (Girls 3 months-2T)

*My sister-in-law will have a lot of girls clothes as well (18 1/2 girls-14 juniors) and Plus size clothes.

*Men's clothes (L, XL, XXL)

*Lots of Board Games (Twister, Uno, HSM Game, etc)

*Lots of Books (picture, chapter, and Elementary age-Junie B Jones)

*Small entertainment center

*A wood burning stove (for outdoor use)

*Toys, and stuff animals

*Electric Stove (flat top for indoor use)

*Purses (NYC loot, Longaberger, Vera Bradley, etc)

*Movies

*Hanna Montana, HSM, American Girl items (purses, games, dolls)

*And that is just the beginning.

We hope to see you there!

No comments: