Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Baby #2 = GIRL

We went for our 20 week ultrasound today and the tech is pretty sure that Baby #2 is a girl. Pretty sure...because the baby was very active and in a weird position. It took a long time to get a picture of her little butt.

This pleases Ellie. She would have no part of a brother. She has even named the baby girl. So, for now baby #2 is being called Snow White.

It is hard to believe that my pregnacy is half over. December 13th will be here before I know it. I am not trying to speed this one along; however, because that just means Ellie is getting closer to 3, and that makes us sad.

Some Pregnancy Notes:

* I think I knew I was pregnant before I actually "Knew" because from about 3-11 weeks I was sick. Nausea, vomiting, lack of appetite, all that stuff you hope doesn't happen. So different then with Ellie. It didn't help that it was the last weeks of school. One week I went home early two days and didn't even come in a third day. And like with Ellie I nearly passed out on day at school.

* Maternity clothes unfortunatley came quite early. I was full maternity attire before the end of the 1st Trimester. But not complaining too much...I love me some stretchy pants.

* This summer I am constantly going to the bathroom. So much more then with Ellie. I hope this slows down when school starts or else I am praying for some calm classes.

* This pregnancy has been different then with Ellie. I often times (well once I got past the sickness) don't feel pregnant. Very weird.

* Just over the past two weeks I have really been feeling baby move. I love having that sensation constant. And it looks like this one is gonna be long (maybe longer than Ellie even) too. From the ultra sound pics, she has long arms and legs. Yay me in about two months.

Well that is all for now.

No comments: