Saturday, October 2, 2010

Cornucopia

I had mentioned going to Montgomery Farms to some of my fellow Scottsburg teachers and they quickly suggested that we go to Cornucopia Farms in Salem before Montgomery. Since I have not been to either, and they are actually from the community, I took their suggestion and glad I did.

Laura asked if she and her girls could go too, Ellie loves Ally and Emmy. They get along so well.

I had heard rumors that the pumpkin crop this year was not good meaning that not a lot survived our excessively hot summer. I am sure we will make the annual Huber trip, but not until the end of the month. I wanted to make sure that we got a good pumpkin (or two).

Wouldn't you know we would unknowingly dress our kids alike
Some duck racing action
Time for a puppet show (Ellie kept poking her head out)Ellie could have spent all day here
Playing in the Hay/Straw houseCute pumpkinsEllie and AllyMe and my bestie from SHS-
she thought pregnancy was so cool she decided to join in.
Her baby is due in MarchLove these girls
It has not rained in a month and a half-but it sure is raining here
But we are not complaining

No comments: