Friday, October 22, 2010

TV Time

Tonight's TV time consisted of us digging out the old VHS player and all my favorite Halloween movies which all happen to be on VHS. Tonight's play list included "The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown" and "Double, Double Toil and Trouble."

Ellie was ready to go. She had her new blanket that I made for her birthday to match her bed, her Elizabeth American Girl Doll (which she recently started really playing with--guess it is time to fork out some money there), and that hat. She found that when we were transferring her clothes into her new bed, and now wears it all the time.

I love my baby girl (who is no longer a baby anymore), I am a little sad that we only have a few more weeks to be just a family of three. But I am more excited that in a few weeks we will be a family of four.

No comments: