Thursday, October 28, 2010

Trick or Treat

Last week in the Leader I saw an advertisement for community trick or treat at River Crossing, the assisted living home in Charlestown. I thought that this would be good for Ellie and not going to lie, good for the residents because Ellie sure can bring a smile to anyone's face.

We met Meghan and Eme for a yummy dinner at Ctown Pizza Company, and then we stopped by Bob and Janet's to get the girls ready. Ellie was so excited. She kept saying she was trick or treating at the Nursing home and she could not wait to make them people smile. :)

I was very impressed. Ellie had so much fun, and we enjoyed it as well too. They really had a nice event for both the residents as well as the community.

Ellie and Grandma
Ellie and PapawThe cutest bumblebee

No comments: