Then on Friday I attended a conference in Indy with two of my fellow teachers. The conference was a lot of fun, and I enjoyed hooking up with my IUS posse as well. I got some pretty good ideas and information that I know will come as good use in the classroom.
Saturday DAY I took the morning off. I would have liked to walked in the Susan G Komen Race for the Cure, but I knew this was the only time that I would have this weekend to hang out with Ellie and get normal weekend stuff done. Because Saturday NIGHT we had a wedding to attend. Candace Baird, a good friend of mine, was getting married. We rushed to the church to make it just in time (so our style recently). Ellie did not want to go. Her words "Do I have to be quiet." "Yes, Ellie during the wedding you have to be quiet." "Ok, then I do want to go, can I stay at Memaws?" I told her only if Memaw would come and get her because I was not feeling very well, and I knew I did not have enough time to get her to town and then back to head to Scott County.
The wedding was very nice, and we had a great time at the reception. Candace is related to several members of Bob's family so it was good seeing them.
Then Sunday came around. For our anniversary/Christmas I bought Bob tickets to see the Colts. We have been wanting to go to Lucas Oil to watch a game for some time now. And the perfect opportunity came up. We had great seats (I am a Nascar fan and so the higher the better) even though we had to climb 44 flights of steps after riding two massive escalators. But out of breath we made it. Not only did we have great seats but we had the air conditioning blowing right on us (for a pregnant lady that is amazing). And of course the Colts won (barely...but a W is a W).
We brought Ellie a sign back and she wanted to hang it up in her room.
It reminds me of my Troy Aiekman and Cowboy pics that I hung around my room.
It reminds me of my Troy Aiekman and Cowboy pics that I hung around my room.
No comments:
Post a Comment