What a nice and relaxing Easter. We got up and went to church, which the service was great as always. Then we went to Nanny's. Did I mention that yesterday I was at Kohl's trying to find Easter dresses. That was a total disappointment. There was a lady in Scottsburg that made pillowcase dresses. I could not find any matches dresses for the girls (and I really wanted them to match for Maddie's first Easter). So I ordered the custom dresses mid-February. I told her that I needed them by Easter. So I didn't think much about it considering Easter was at the end of April. So about two weeks before I sent her a message asking about when I could pick them up. She did not return my message until Friday before Easter saying that she was sorry they would not be done in time. WHAT! I was completed disappointed. Then she topped it off by messaging me on Saturday telling me that they would be ready Monday sometime. Really, like she was going to work on Easter. SO needless to say I had to settle on some pretty cute dress, even if they did not match. But I remembered that Easter is not about dresses but Jesus.





No comments:
Post a Comment