Shelby and I all smiles on Saturday waiting in line
The line on Saturday at noon looked to be brutal, but actually we only had to wait about 30 minutes inside (last year we waited about two hours in a misty rain) until we were able to go in. Wow the patterns they had were way better than last year, but the prices were a little higher.

Saturday night we ate at an amazing Asian Restaurant, best by far I have ever had!

Saturday night we ate at an amazing Asian Restaurant, best by far I have ever had!
Sunday morning we got up around 4:30 and headed to the coliseum to get in line. The doors would not open until 7:00. But with a little breakfast and lots of layers, we stayed pretty warm and the time pasted quite fast. Then we had to wait from 7-10 inside waiting for them to open the doors into the sale. We were probably about 100 people back. There were many tents up when we got there at 5:00 am.
No comments:
Post a Comment