Maddie turned four months last week, and I am starting to get sad. We have pretty much come to agreement that we are done having kids. We are thinking forward in ten years when we have an 11 and 13 year old girl and that scares us :) But I as I watch Maddie hit all those new milestones it is sad to think that will be the last time we get to experience that first (unless God has other plans). So here is what's new with Maddie Pattie :)
* You are growing and chuncking up quite nicely (we will not have official numbers until next week).
* You started cereal last week and at first was a little apprehensive, had a three day constipation phrase, but now you have adjusted well and love it.
* You are "talking" and laughing more each day.
* You is still sleeping through the night. You normally goe down about 10:30 and I wake you up to feed about 6:00 (on the weekends you tends to sleep in a little longer-just last week it was 8:00).
* I am still nursing in the afternoon, night, and early morning. Which I love and do not want to give up yet (one of the things I will never experience again ): )
* You are in size 1-2 diapers but I think you may be moving up soon.
* You are in size 0-3 months (unless it is a one piece and then you are too long) and 3 months clothes. But hopefully you can fit in your cute 6 month clothes soon.
* You love watching your sister, as long as it is from a distance. You get made when she is in your face.
* Laying on your mat is your favorite thing to do at night. You can reach and play with all the hanging toys.
* Rollie Pollie could be your nickname. You can twist and roll and pivot your way to anywhere in a room.
* You recognize your name really well now.
* You also want your mommy a lot if I am around. As long as you can not see me your are fine.
* You are a great traveler and we never hear a sound from you in the car.
I will post your updated stats after your doctor's appt.
No comments:
Post a Comment