Friday, April 29, 2011

Praying

Wow, I have seen a lot of destruction around the world in my lifetime, but never I have felt like it has been this close. Last night we had a pretty severe threat of tornadoes in the area (it has been a very active April). As they moved closer, something odd happened. The energy was sucked right out of them as they came into our area. But little did I know where all that energy was going until late last night.

Hundreds of people lost their homes, security, and their lives in a matter of a few hours. A massive tornado cleared a path through Tuscaloosa right around 3:00. The timing was good for many people because they were not in their destroyed homes, because they were at work.

They have so much clean up ahead of them. I am sending prayers and at the same time thanking God for keeping us safe.

No comments: