Today Bob and I had a wonderful day date. We went to the Louisville malls and had lunch by ourselves. This is so rare. We do not mind having the kids with us, but it is nice just to be alone sometimes. I was also able to convince Bob that eating at the Cheesecake Factory was a good idea. And as usual it did not disappoint (even Bob liked his meal).
Meghan had invited us all over for dinner earlier. Ellie could not wait to go over and play with Eme.


I love the Apple store. Today we got Maddie the cutest thing. After I got my iPhone, I gave Maddie my iPod. She always keeps pushing the center button to reset everything. So we found a cute bear that the iPod goes into and only the screen shows. It also has a bear program that talks and is interactive. She loves it, here she is showing Eme.
No comments:
Post a Comment