I am constantly reminded how important having two parents in the home is to me each time Bob goes out of town. Typically he is only out of town for a night or two--this go around he will be gone four days. I am wore out. I have good girls, but it is the little things that I rely for Bob's help on-like getting everyone ready in the morning. I am sure that I have not been very well done up this week, because I do not have near enough time to get myself ready in the mornings.
The girls slept with me one night this week and here is what I found when I woke up. I was in a tiny spot on the right side of Maddie. It is no wonder my back hurts.
Meghan came over tonight and we made a diaper cake for Candace's baby shower on Saturday. I think that it turned out pretty cute.

Only two more days and then it is Spring Break. Oh how I can not wait to just relax for a few days and spend time with my girls.
No comments:
Post a Comment