Of course I wanted to stop by Edinburgh, to see if I could find anything good. I had a couple of Easter dresses for the girls, but they were not anything I absolutely loved, so I went into Gymboree and found the cutest dresses, really cheap. Then I went to stride rite to try and find Maddie some support shoes for summer to help her with her walking. Success, even though they were a little pricey, I know they will be better than some of the summer shoes she has.
I arrived at Amy's house around 4. Then we went to visit her parents before going out to eat at a restaurant called Ted's. If you are ever in Indy-I suggest you check it out. What a great place and their Bison burger was awesome. I was spending the night at her place.
We got up this morning quite early to begin moving some things to the new place and then to clean the house. She has a very nice house and I am so happy for her and Joe.


No comments:
Post a Comment