So when I had made this appointment back to back, I had expected Bob to be coming with me. But with him having to go out of town, I was on my own. Never Again!!!!.
The girls started off great. They were so happy and was very good with the doctor. Ellie weighted 44lbs and is 44 inches tall. Maddie is 29lbs and 36 inches tall. They are both really healthy. But because of health issues in our families, they have to have blood drawn every other year to check them out as well. This was awful. Ellie started screaming about getting her finger pricked (cannot imagine if they had to take it from her arm) and then Maddie who was not scared as first because hysterical. Ellie was fine after it was over, but Maddie on the other hand got herself so worked up that she did not calm down until after we were in the car and she fell asleep. Thank goodness they let us stay in the room to wait on the results and not have to go back out in the waiting area.
One of my good friends from Scottsburg, lost her grandfather this week and so the girls and I headed to Scottsburg to swing by the funeral home. While I was in town, Mr. Foto called to say my pictures were in. I was so excited to see how they turned out and again I was not disappointed. I snapped these with my camera, so not really the same quality. I love our Christmas cards this year, one of my favorite ones.



1 comment:
Love Memaw's little girls!!
Post a Comment