Bob left for Tulsa yesterday, so it was just the girls and I for the next few evenings. Meg called and asked if we wanted to go to Bass Pro after school to see Santa and make a craft. The girls were excited to spend time with Eme (and to see Santa too). They have a really neat set up there. Free picture with Santa, carousel rides, and craft making.
After Bass Pro we came back to town and ate at Pizza King. This was the first time I had eaten here since they had opened. I had take out once and I was pretty good. After dinner we went to the Family Activities Center in town to ride the Charlestown Express Train. I was impressed. I was not brave enough to take the girls ice skating, but they enjoyed the train.
After we dropped Eme and Meg off at their car, Ellie wanted to go back and ride again but with Memaw and Papaw (it was 70 degrees outside--notice no coats in December). I sent Ellie in to Grandma's to see if she wanted to come too. So we went back for another ride on the train.









1 comment:
Had fun with the girls!!
Post a Comment