Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas Eve

It was so nice to just lay around most of the day. I finished all of my shopping and running yesterday. I started feeling yucky on Friday during school, and this weekend has been miserable. The last few days I have not been getting very much sleep because I cannot breathe. Monday I felt some better just really tired. Today was the first day I woke up able to breathe. But I needed to catch up on sleep. Dinner at Bob and Janet's was not until 5:00, so we cuddled, played, and watched some TV. Then it was get ready. Love the girls outfits this year. 


Dinner was amazing, as always. We always eat too much. I was stuff. Again because of being sick, I did not feel like eating much. 







The girls could not stand it any longer, they were ready for presents. Maddie loved her princess stables. 



Ellie wants to be a fashion designer now!


Aunt Sue, made sure made was Doc ready


My little chef


Doc Maddie


No day is complete without a silly picture


Hard to believe that we will grow by one more girl in about six weeks.

No comments: