Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Elf Tree

So it started snowing over night again. At first it prompted a 2-hr delay, then I guess we got more than expected and about 8:00--they closed school. By 10:00 the snow had ended and the roads were actually in pretty good shape. So the girls and I got out and I ran some much needed errands, the girls went to Memaws to play.  If we were going to have a wasted snow day, I was not going to waste the day to catch up. I started by dropping off the items we bought for the elves in town. The girls each picked an elf and then shopped for her. The I got some Christmas shopping done. Bob left this morning for Texas, so it will be just the girls and I through the week. I think that this is his last trip of the year, and for that I am so thankful. We miss him when he is gone. 



No comments: