The plan was after school to head to Meg's house to celebrating Eme turning 5. Her birthday is not until Tuesday. But Meg called me this morning saying that she was having pretty intense contractions. While Miss Piper was not ready to come, yet, that put a damper on Eme's party. So I offered to pick Eme up after school and take her and the girls back to see Frozen again. This was the first time I have ever paid to see a movie twice in the theater. We absolutely love this movie. A couple of days ago I bought the soundtrack and loaded it on the girls' iPads. I was pretty glad that there was not too many people in the theater, because the three girls were putting on a mini-concert.
After the movie we went to the Pie Kitchen for a cupcake and to sing happy birthday to Eme.



No comments:
Post a Comment