So Monday did not start off so well. I had been feeling dizzy all weekend, and it did not get any better today. Actually it got worse. We did not have school today because of MLK day. But I still took Ellie to dance. Meg was still in the hospital so I planned to go to Schimpfs to get her some candy and go for a visit while Ellie was in dance. But while I was in Schimpfs I got to feeling really dizzy. I made it to the parking lot a Weber's and I am pretty sure that I passed out. I thought quick and called Bob and then gave the phone to Ellie and told her to tell Daddy that I did not feel good. So Ellie stayed on the phone until Bob could get to me. When he got there he took Ellie into dance and me into the ER. Dizziness was just effects of the sinus infection. BUT, my lab work revealed that I had some issues with my blood platelets and the ER doctor referred me to a hematologist.
Tuesday and Wednesday did not get much better. We got a little bit of snow, but had really cold temperatures, thus causing them to cancel school both days. These girls and I were starting to go crazy. The roads were pretty bad, and because of the temperature there was little that would help the situation. Thankfully we did get to go back on a delay for Thursday. But the roads were still so bad that many of my classes had less than 50% attendance.
I hope that we can get through the rest of this winter without going to school until July.
No comments:
Post a Comment