I had a little head cold over Christmas Break that I thought had went away. But Saturday night something happened that made me have a lot of drainage and feel like something was stuck in my throat. I did not feel good at all yesterday, and Bob was leaving to go out of town this morning, so I went by the Walgreen's Clinic to get checked out. I was actually quite impressed. The lady there was awesome. She said that I had a sinus infection and bronchitis.
I ended up taking off today to take Ellie to the doctor. She has been overly tired and just an emotion wreck for about three weeks. The doctor said that she is completely healthy but has a little bit of fluid on one of her ears that could be the result of getting over a sinus infection as well. So Ellie was given her FIRST antibiotic in six years. So thankful that God has given our girls strong immune systems.
I was feeling better, so Ellie and I meet up with Meg and some other at Kansai for Eme's birthday dinner. We had such a fun time and the food was so yummy as always.
Meg did awesome on the Sofia cake




No comments:
Post a Comment