Bob work up about 6:30 to let Chloe out, and I hear "We have been Egged." So immediately I thought the worst, but instead it was so neat. A few of my students for school had put this together and it was so cute. The girls really enjoyed the hunt, and it was a nice wakeup call.
Let me take a moment to brag on this one. I have been giving things up for lent for a long time, so it is normal for me (BTW: I gave up spending this year on anything but food and essential items--boy I saved a lot of money). But only day Ellie asked about beads and Mardi Gras and that lead to Lent and from there this little girl said that she wanted to give up Chocolate for Jesus. At first I was a little concerned at how serious she would take it, but she went all in. So for 40 days my sweet Ellie did not have any chocolate, such a great sacrifice for God. But she could not wait to dive into her Reese's Egg the moment she woke up on Easter.
We stared the day at Nanny's for some dinner and egg hunting. Bob brought the girl's Barbie Jeep so they could ride around outside in the beautiful weather.
Love my Nanny
Moo Moo and Kasey
My cousins are pretty awesome
After Nanny's, we headed to Bob and Janet's for some more food and fun. Meg and the girls met us there for our Easter fun.
They found their golden eggs
Love some Piper June
What a great day. We are truly blessed and God is so good!!











No comments:
Post a Comment