So I went to the doctor on Wednesday and was told that I could finally stop taking the steroids. I was so excited. That night Bob and I went to Southeast to listen to Tim Tebow speak. I have always been a Tebow fan, and I was an even bigger fan after a left. What an awesome message he share for the Lord.
On Thursday, Meghan asked if we could keep Piper. I was definitely happy about getting some baby love. She is too precious. I was able to get my baby fill, without the desire to have another one.
Love this sweet face
I looked outside at one point and Bob had Ellie on the mower--oh geez!
So all was well Thursday, then about 3:00 Friday morning I woke up and my stomach was a mess. Plus I was so tired that I could barely lift my head up to go to the bathroom. I had read about all the withdrawals from the steroids and I was hoping that I would avoid them. Unfortunately that was not case. I had many of the symptoms. The worst was having absolutely no energy. While I was on them, I did not sleep more than 4 hours a night. I was catching up on all that missing sleep. I slept all day Friday and nearly all day on Saturday. I finally woke up about 5:00 and Bob asked if I wanted to go get some dinner. We went to Cracker Barrel.
And that is another story. Maddie carries around this baby she has named Poor Baby. We knew that she took the baby in the car when we left the house for dinner. Bob's mom "knows" that she took the baby into Cracker Barrel. So we get home and no Poor Baby. We tour our house apart looking for that doll. Sunday, I was still pretty weak so we stayed home from church. Our only guess that Poor Baby had fallen out of the car in C Barrel's parking lot. So we asked Mom and Dad if they would run by and check. No poor baby. We preceded to look around the house again. Janet came over and offered to take Maddie to Cracker Barrel to see if she had laid it down somewhere inside.
Enjoying her new helmet
Loving her new bike and helmet
Notice the poser baby, because Poor Baby is still missing
Janet did not have any luck. Finally we had given up on Poor Baby. I set Maddie down and we took a minute to pray about it, and I tried to make her feel better. Then while the girls were getting ready for baths, Maddie comes running to me with Poor Baby. She had found it under Ellie's pillow. The pillow that was on the same bed that Bob, myself, and Ellie had each stripped down on three separate occasions. Boy God is good and he is getting all the glory for this one.




No comments:
Post a Comment