Wednesday was our first day back and it was busy. All three of us girls has doctor appointments. So the morning was pretty crazy. After all were done, we went to Earth and Fire to paint for a bit. We had a great time just spending some much needed time together.
Thursday, I finally did our taxes--nothing like waiting until the last minute.
Friday-we did nothing. Not even sure we got out of our PJs.
Saturday was so crazy. First up was a Bridal shower for my cousin's finance in East Louisville. Of course it was at the same time as Eme's make-up birthday party, 45 minutes away. So I went early to the Bridal shower, stayed for like 20 minutes once it started and then came back and joined Bob and the girls at Meg's. Once everyone had started to leave it was nice to just sit back and hang out with them.
Then about 6:30, while I was resting in exhaustion on the couch, Bob jumped up and said lets go to Monster Jam at YUM. Well, ok!!! I was not a fan, but my girls love big trucks and this is something special they can share with their Daddy.
Waiting to get tickets
For getting tickets 20 minutes after the show started, we had really good seats.
Gravedigger--Ellie's favorite
This was a nice end cap to our Spring Break. I think I will be ready to go back to school so we can slow down a bit.









No comments:
Post a Comment