Saturday, April 4, 2009

And there is more

I had a meeting this morning, so Bob was on Ellie duty. He called me around the time I was headed home to inform me that he had found an outside kitchen set for Ellie to play with. We have been looking for a playhouse (so if anyone knows of someone giving one away or even selling one, let me know) but we refused to pay $300-500 for plastic. He went to Once Upon A Child and found a cute kitchen set for cheap. He was so excited, he could not wait to get home so he could show it to Ellie. But Ellie had fallen asleep on the way home and she did not wake for about an hour and a half once they made it home. Finally she woke up and we took her outside to see her surprise.

She was so excited and surprised

She is checking everything out, espeically the Microwave. It is so cute when she hits the buttons making a beeping sound.

All smiles

I don't know where she gets some of this stuff: she is washing her baby in the sink ;)

It makes me sad to think that on Monday we will be having snow. April has got to be the most transitional month in the year here in the great ol' Ohio Valley.

Ellie is spending the night with Mom and Dad the evening. This weekend starts our busy season for the Spring. We have something going on from now to June almost every weekend. Blah. Tonight we are going to the NRA banquet. Let me tell you how excited I am (sacrasm). At least I will have a great meal, it is at Huber's.

Hope everyone survives the weather change.

No comments: