First we met at the HS to watch the play. Let me say that I now look at plays very differently now that I am a director myself. Little things bother me, more than they would the average person in the audience (do you have the same problems Beth?) But the students did well, CHS has quite a bit of talent. I was however, disappointed in the sound. When I was there (several years ago) we had an awesome sound system and we very nearly never had problems. But it was awful. Those kids worked so hard and you could not even hear them. Hopefully that can be fixed for them in the future.
After the play my little Dramaic teens and I went to the Pizza Company for some dinner. That was also the happening place. They were having a lot of fun...not to mention that each of them are pretty close off the stage too.
Always dramatic
The ones who come, just so happen to be the clubs class officers. We took a pic for our website.
And get his autograph
Overall, I had a great night, with such a talented group of kids. I can't wait to see what they can put together in the future.
1 comment:
totally understand... and it never changes :-) Hate that about the sound... such a struggle.
Post a Comment