Saturday, April 25, 2009

Bee-u-ti-ful Saturday

I knew that I wanted to get out of the house this afternoon, but I was not sure what I wanted to do. Finally I decided that I would take my baby girl out to lunch. We had such a nice lunch at Rocky's. We sat outside on the patio. Ellie loved the water. After lunch we went to Graeter's for some ice cream. I will have to post on here what Ellie does when you ask her if she wants cookies or ice cream. It is so funny.

Ellie has not been feeling well for the last few days. Her nose has been very runny. So we came home and took a much needed two hour nap. After we woke up it was time to go see Johnny as he left for his last prom. It is so hard to believe that he is already a Senior, and the year is almost over.

Johnny and his date CourtneyI think I have a pic of him like this everytime he has worn a tux ;)Ahhh Brothers


Grandma with Johnny

After pictures we went to eat and then to Walmart to get some meds for Ellie. She has really been playing with her babies the past few weeks so we got her a few essentials. She loved them.

No comments: