Sunday, April 5, 2009

Mmm Sunday

This morning Bob and I slept in because we did not get in until very late. The banquet was not my idea of a good time, and to top it off we had to stay for nearly six hours. YIKES. Never again. Today was a very pretty and warm day. I was craving our fav Kansai. We invited Meg and Emily to join us right when they opened so we could beat the Sunday crowd. We were the second group seated at the first table. It was great. Dinner was so good. Then after dinner we went to H-Made Pie Kitchen for some yummy pie. We left stuffed.

Ellie is really starting to love EmilyWe really did not plan to dress alikeEmily is so cute and starting to lose that baby look.

After lunch we came home to play and clean (our normal Sunday activities). The storms started to move in around six and we were really lucky and not get the weather they at first anticipated. In between the two lines of storms I drove to the town quickly to get some milk for Ellie. On my way back home Bob called to tell me that they just issued a Thunderstorm Warning for us. I hate driving in the rain so I hurried home. Here is what I say when I turned on my road.


God is amazing. It must have been severe somewhere, but it was not here.

1 comment:

Jami said...

Kansai and Homemade Pie Kitchen have to be the two best places EVER!!!