Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Mimic

Ellie is so funny sometimes . I have not been feeling well (3 weeks from today and we are having this baby--unless she wants to come sooner) and all I want to do is come home when I get off and rest. Yesterday Ellie immediately went to her room when we got home to play Barbie's. After about 45 minutes of resting on the couch I went to her room where I knew she would have a full agenda for me.

She was next to her Barbie house with her head under her baby stroller. I asked her what she was doing, and she said she was cleaning the Barbie's house out. And she was moving all the "junk" to the garage. It was so cute. She had a little box filled with little Barbie pieces that she had moved to the garage she built from her stroller.

Needless to say we have been moving a lot of "junk" ourselves to the garage to make way for Baby Girl (who is still nameless) #2.

I love this kid. Bob and I keep saying that we have know idea what people are talking about when we hear references to the terrible twos. However, I am quite certain that we will find out when baby girl #2. The twos were definitely our favorite year by far with Ellie.

1 comment:

Beth, Joshua, Isabella, McKinley and AnnaKate said...

ditto... I loved the 2s and 3s... and now the 4s :-)