Saturday, November 27, 2010

Mommy and Ellie Time

One week from Tuesday (at the latest) it will not longer be just Ellie. So I wanted to take the day just to spend with her. We all slept in a little bit and once we finally woke up, Daddy headed to the garage and us girls went to see Tangled. I gave Ellie the option to either see it regular or in 3D. In the past she only wears the glasses for a few minutes and then takes them off. But she said that 3D is what she wanted to see.


Posing with Chloe all ready to leave


We were excited because they have kid size glasses.

She actually kept them on most of the movie. It was a really good movie, and she enjoyed it-but not sure if she enjoyed it as much as the popcorn and Cherry slushy though. After the movie we went to Target to get a few items to finish up our decorations.

The greatness of the day was short lived, however, when we got home. She instantly got in mood and cried for a while. We are not used to this because she NEVER cries. I keep asking her if she is sick, but she insist that she is not.

But I am glad for this last bit of time I got to spend with her before both our world's change forever.

1 comment:

Susie said...

Glad to see that she enjoyed her movie and her time out.